Monday, September 13, 2010

Progress and an Update on Brim

AJ finally started the fireplace project and has it primed. It looks so much better already.

He looks so excited!

We took Brim to the vet Saturday night and found out he has a bacterial infection. Normally, he is very good about taking medicine, but I guess since he has to take so much this time he has decided to become defiant and refuse to swallow the pills. While AJ works on the fireplace, I'm trying to come up with a birth plan. I have no idea what I'll want, but it will probably be the opposite of whatever I write down. Also, I need to find a pediatrician who doesn't think that giving birth outside of a hospital is weird-it's not like I'm going to my neighbor's house to have a baby! And they have to be okay with an alternative vaccine schedule, so good luck to me. 

No comments: