Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Week

AJ left for a last minute 4 day trip to Virginia last week, so Brim and I visited my parents over the weekend. My mom got me this awesome diaper bag from Vera Bradley. I love getting baby stuff! On Tuesday, Brim got into a little accident chasing deer in the orchard behind our house. He fell in a hole and was a little shaken up, but otherwise just fine. I am so glad it happened when AJ took him out or I would have freaked out. We also traded in the Jetta for a more family friendly Yukon. We both are looking forward to a more restful week.
Poor pup landed so hard he got grass stains :(
It even has a dvd player for Julianne!

2 comments:

Paige said...

You are going to love having a dvd player in your truck! And cute diaper bag!

Lucy said...

I love your diaper bag and new car!! So cute Jen!! :)